Monday, December 29, 2014

New Years A-coming!

Dec. 29, 2014


Christmas Eve at the Flores home.  Yummmy






HELLLO! So this is my last email of 2014 whaaaaaaaaaat?! No puedo creerlo que ya casi 2015 oh my. The time really is flying by. Only have 2 weeks left in this transfer and I will officially we finished with my training and being a babbby! Woohoo.

Don't really know what to say cause I basically said it all on Skype! Which by the way was the greatest thing in the world! I love you all so much and so glad Skype all worked out perfectly!  Prayers were def answered cause I was just hoping so badly that I'd get to talk to y'all woohoo!

Looking forward to this upcoming week! Once again we have another holiday schedule so its basically like pday on thursday for the 1st of the year! Probably be eating at a members house and playing some futbol or what not!

I love you all family! Thanks for the constant prayers and support. There is nothing like being a full time missionary for the Lord! Excited to start out this new year in argentina and am excited to make some personal goals. Keep being the amazing people you are!

loooove hermana farrow

p.s. sis cagel I got your letter! you are so sweet thank youuuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment