Monday, February 23, 2015

Best week evvvs and transfersss!

best  saturday evsies! happy baptism day Carina!!


just sayin by to a few of my faves in the ward yesterday. part of the familia arce who i love oh so muchhh! hasta luego mi familia! les quiero!



Feb 23, 2015 
HOLA! okkkay so what a fantastic week it was! Saturday was probs the best day of my life..wanna know why! Cause Carina se bautizoooo!! Woohoo! We had the most craziest week trying to figure out if her husband would be able to baptize her or not,,,just tons of drama with the bishop and stuff haha. But we fasted and prayed like crazy. We even called President for some advice. But the Lord works in mysterious ways and miracles were seen this week! Her baptism was Saturday night and all went flawlessly. Honestly not a thing went wrong, which is rare in the life of a missionary! Me and Hna Caballero got to watch her be baptized from the side view of the font and the spirit was amazing. As the hermano Benito spoke the words of the baptismal prayer, the spirit just hit me in the gut and made me so grateful to be a missionary and to be an instrument in the Lords hands to help people like Carina change their lives. She looked so beautiful in her white dress and I will never forget this day! She asked if she could keep this dress so she can where it when she get sealed to her fam in the temple one year from now!!!

SOO I was transferred and am officially in the zone ROCA! my area is called Cervantes. And we have about 3 or 4 members of the church here!! Soo we gotta a lot of work ahead of usss!! Its a cute lil town with fiellllds and fields! Im excited. And i am with my first gringa! My companion is Hermana Houston from Saint George Ut and is so sweet. So I'm senior comp so thats kewl!

Last night was so hard saying by to my sweet little Centenario home. I got a lil emotional giving my testimony to the ward. And a lil mooore emotional saying by to Carina and her husband Franciso and their 3 beautiful kids. I love them so much and promised them that Im gunna visit them some day...sorry mom and dad. I love being a part of this work and seeing the change in peoples lives. And the change in myself as well. I am so much aware of the way the spirit works in my life and the love my Savior has for each one of us. This church is true yall! I really hope you're all being good and reading your scriptures every day. Its a commandment ya know. Until next week!! And soo sorry about no pics of the baptism...I will send next week!

Hermana Farrow

1. best  saturday evsies! happy baptism day Carina!!

2.  just sayin by to a few of my faves in the ward yesterday. part of the familia arce who i love oh so muchhh! hasta luego mi familia! les quiero!

No comments:

Post a Comment