Monday, February 9, 2015

Hey Guys!

Another grrreat week has passed! And by the way thank you all for congratulating me on my 6th month mark..but its actually 5 months hehe! But wooohoo! Wow cant believe Ally Haynie is already home and Taylor Finnel too! Time for reals goes by so quick!!  Cant believe it!

Sooo basically I don´t have too much to say! Pretty much all the same stuff! We are hoping and praying and fasting for our investigator Carina to be baptized the 21 of this month and her husband Fransico to receive the Priesthood to baptize her!! This family is adorable and she is amazing and so prepared. I love seeing their family family walk into the chapel. The kids love their primary classes and Carina is so eager to learn and is learning so fast and her testimony is growing ever day! I gave her one of my skirts cause so she didn't have to wear jeans and she is so cute and looked so beautiful yesterday in her church clothes! I love teaching her and testifying to her about the plan of salvation and eternal families! And she is so excited to one day be sealed in the temple!! So keep this fam in your prayers...that he can prepare to receive the priesthood and she can be baptized at the end of this month! Transfers are on the 23 of this month and I so badly want to be here for this baptism...my first baptism! we will seee!!!

We had such an awesome spirit filled lesson with a man Eduardo and his less active wife Erica on Saturday. Man i don't have too much time to give all the detail...but basically we were all crying and the spirit was undeniable. He is super indecisive and have been meeting with the missionaries for over a year now.We put a baptism date for the 14 of March and he accepted so we will seeee! Such a cool lesson ahhh I love it.

Wish I could just tell you about all of these experiences Im having cause really there aren't many words to put about how special they are to me. I love these people and Centenario! I probs only have 2 weeks left here and I am a lil sad cause I am getting so close to the members and my comp and my district is so fun but I know there are great things in store! I love Argentina and the craziest things happen every day hahaha its so ghetto and some people are so mean and yell at us and its so dirty and trash everywhere and so so hot but I love it. Life is good and we are so blessed. I love my Savior and love the knowledge I gain each day form reading the book of mormon. For reals its my new favorite book to read. You all should try it hehe. Love you all and hope you have a fabulous week! PS Hna Cab is dying my hair in a few hours and Im so scared but its chill. a lil blonder cause right now its like orange and brown hahaha oh boy. And we are going to the church with the elders to eat this peruvian dish called ceviche and its uncooked fish...but you put lemon and salt on it and it like chemically cooks it or something hahaha oh my. All the elders are latinos and they're all so excited to eat it so i guess i am too! haha hasta luego

xoxo, hermanita farrow

1. just me bringing peace unto the children of men
2.  dying hna caballeros hair! and it turned out real good woohoo i was so scared but my first experience doing this was a success!
3.  me gazing into the beautiful river of centenario. hahaha

just me bringing peace unto the children of men

me gazing into the beautiful river of centenario. hahaha

dying hna caballeros hair! and it turned out real good woohoo i was so scared but my first experience doing this was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment