Monday, February 29, 2016

tengo gozo en mi alma!

 GOING TO MISS THESE LETTERS!!!!  This is her last one!!!  We will see her in 7 days;)
we went to a dinosaur museum last mondaY!!!!!!

knock and ye shall recieve lol

Hi family! I love you all. I am so happy

Just want you all to know that I know God lives!! This is His work. I am His servant and missionary. And I have had the most incredible experience laboring in His vineyard in these past 18 months! Argentina is a Holy land. I am so blessed! We had such a goood week! We bussed it over to Neuquen on Wednesday to watch a broadcast from Buenos Aires. Elder Bednar spoke to all the misisonaries in argie, Chile, Paraguay, and Uruguay. He is so awesome and filled me with peace and joyyy!! The spirit definitely taught me a bunch of things as I listened to him speak. One thing that hit me is that our investigators are AGENTS, not objects. Sometimes I forget that they have agency and I want them to progress and understand everything at once. But if that happened, they would never learn the principle of faith, nor would they go through the process of conversion and their change would not last. I am learning the importance of praying with real intention (for myself and investigators). Real intention means that we are not only desirous to receive and answer from God, but that we are willing to act according to what we receive. Jospeh Smith didn't go to the sacred grove to pray to know which church was true, he went to pray to know which curch was true so he COULD JOIN IT.!!! Faith requires action! I have been humbled this week as I have received answers to my prayers and pleadings. I love the Lord!

We are workin to hard with Jose!! He has so much potential and will some day be a leader in the church here in Rincon. He just lacks faith and hasn't recognized that God is speaking to him! The Lord works little by little and the gospel is simple. I think we are the ones who complicate things and fail to recognize the hand of the Lord in our lives. We have a plan to share D & C 6 with him tonight...when Christ speaks to Oliver Cowdrey and tells him to think back to that night when he felt peace in his heart! There is no greater witness than the peace we feel. We just gotta be humble. Sorry I don't really know where this email is going. Theres a bunch of things on my mind haha. Pero mas que nada I am just so happy and feel so at peace! GUYS I cant believe the most incredible chapter of my life is coming to an end! So bittersweet. My heart is full of gratitude towards my Father in Heaven for all of the things He has allowed to learn, for allowing me to be part of the conversion of His children, for His trust in me, for allowing me to see miracles day after day and for teaching me the importance of service. I love being a missionary. I truly do and I have been blessed in ways I never thought were possible. Thank you mom and dad for giving me this chance to serve my brothers and sisters. There is nothing greater than being in the service of God as a full time missionary. En serio. I could go on and on. But I´ll save that for when I see yall in person! The church is true! I love you all! Thanks for bein faithful and writing me and not leavin me sola. NOS VEMOS MUY PRONTITO! LES AMO!!!

Hermanita Farrow

No comments:

Post a Comment