Monday, February 15, 2016

otra semana ya paso

me and some of my hermana friends!!! remember hermana rocha...in the middle..she was my comp back in Neuquen when we skyped on mothers day

hike on our pday to el Cristo


view of rincon de los sauces

just me posing on a hot summer day lol
Two more pdays folks.....and we will be with our daughter.  A day does not go by that I am just day dreaming of just staring at her and hugging her and talking to her!!!!!   Love this sweet missionary of mine. We move on the 1st of March, head to Argentina on the 4th, come home to SD on the 15th....have her homecoming on the 20th.   Crazy timing, right!!!!!!  

Enjoy one of the last letter;)....gunna miss these for sure!


Well hi there. Happy valentines day yesterday mis amores! Hope y'all ate some good crab and kept the farrow tradition going. remember when you guys all ate the crab and I ate like chicken nuggets or something hahaha oh man. BUENO we had a gooood week!! We had zone training this week here in rincon de los sauces. The zone all came and we had a good time! Being a leader in the mission helps me a lot. I cant just bear testimony about something...i have to live it and have to apply the things i am telling others to do. We had such a good conference all together. At the end, the zone leaders asked me to bare my final testimony in front of the zone :( the craziest and most peaceful feeling were going through my mind and heart. I literally never thought these days would come when I would be finishing the mission. Haha so hard to explain but im sure others can relate. Such an honor baring testimony of my Savior and His work to my fellllow missionaries! Coolest experience that i´ll remember forever.

My comp and I are doing well and just working so hard. The Lord blesses me with the ability to focus on my investigators. Our investigator Jose who's 19 is so grrreat but we have kinda hit a brick wall with him! Its been so hard because he hasn't received a confirmation from the spirit yet. he read past 2nd Nephi in one week. He so badly wants to FEEEEEL something for himself. I know that through his patience and verdarera intencion en sus oraciones he will be able to feel something. Yesterday in church he told us that once he receives his answer, he will be baptized :)

Love you my dear fam.



went on a lil run/hike to the CRISTO this morn! fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment