Monday, January 11, 2016

pon tu hombro a la lid

HI fam como estan todos? Espero que todos hayan tenido una linda semana. I know debs and kevlar did. I wanna go to the BEACH. hahaha i seriously miss swimming so much. but whatevs.

THIS WEEK WAS SO GOOD. We are just working our lil tails off, and then we wait, and the Lord provides. We have a  year old investigator named Manuel who is totally prepared! We are teaching him and his mama Ana. They both smoke :( But after we showed the restoration vid to Manuel, he decided he is never gunna smoke again! And he hasn't for 2 days now and that is so exciting! If everything goes right, they will be baptized on Saturday. Pray for them! We are preparing a few other people to be baptized the next Saturday! woohoo! hey ps before i forget..i try to send pics but it doesn't work for some reason. Sorry! just imagine me

We had a leadership council in Neuquen this week! So good to see old comps/missionary friends! Seriously so fun. The Lord has blessed me and my comp and the two elders here in Rincon de los Sauces. We are having so much success and the assistants and president were super pleased with us. We give all our success to the Lord.

I was looking back at my old diary from the MTC and first area this week. All I wanted to do was be a good lil missionary and I wanted the Lord to be pleased with me. I just wanted to help others and be so happy! And most importantly, I wanted to understand the atonement and come to know the Savior. Over these past  months i have learned so so much. I love my Savior and I will never get tired of testifying of His infinite love for us. I got emotional this morning in my personal study when I read

 3 Nephi 16   ¨ And it shall come to pass, that whoso repented and is baptized in my name shall be filled; and if he endureth to the end, behold, him will I hold guiltless before my Father at that day when I shall stand to judge the world.¨

If we are humble enough and have faith and just keep on trying, we will be able to stand before God one day, and the Savior of the world will hold us guiltless. In Spanish it says ¨innocent¨. What a miracle that is. I hope you all have a wonderful week and remember that daily repentance is what makes all the difference. I love seeing changes in others, it helps my faith grow. God lives and loves us so!

Hermana Farrow

No comments:

Post a Comment