Monday, January 18, 2016

Busy Week



I love teaching in Rincon de los Sauces



my pals Manuel and Ana that were baptized last saturday. love em dearly!



HI FAMILY!!!!!!!! We had an awesome week!! Today marks the last week of this transfer. CRAZY how hast that one flew by. But hey I got one more left so its all good. Okay i don't have that much time to write everything but we had such a good week. Our investigators Ana and Manuel had a baptismal date for Saturday, so we were preparing them this whole week! Ana still working on some things and I was doubting that she'd be able to be baptized. But something changed. We realized that the way she would change is only through the spirit. Every lesson that we taught this week we made sure we entered and taught with the spirit. She decided to quit smoking for good and promised she wouldn't do it! The Lord is so good. Her and her son Manuel were baptized on Saturday!!! It seriously was so beautiful. I think I was the happiest person in the world to watch my friends be baptized. SO much feilicidad. Maunel is 19 and such a stud and wants to be a missionary. The spirit changes people!!

Also, hmm what else.. There's a Jehovah's witness that's like 30 and super creepy and always sees us on the street preaching and he shows us vids on his lil ipad thing haha. He came up to me one day and said I have a present for you..and gave me a bag. I opened it after he left and it was a bible guide book and a teddy bear. HAHA. oh my. at least he spends his days serving the Lord.

Rincon de los Sauces is so great. The members here are few but are the best. The branch presidency is so awesome and is happy with the work we are doing. I love this work. I just want everyone to be happy and hear about the gospel! The coolest thing about being a missionary is being able to open to door to the Celestial Kingdom for these people. It is so special to me. I love you my dear fam. Be good and trust in God!

Hermana Brookie




No comments:

Post a Comment