Monday, June 1, 2015

Hola Junio!!

pics of the whole group at the capilla abierta

me and the great hna rementeria!! we had an open chapel things and it was open to the public so it was cool.
lil gal in my ward that was so happy to put my name tag on hehe

this is us selling our products lol


June 1, 2015

okay

hi errrryone! happy JUNNNE. I realized this time last year I opened my mission call WHAT. crazy. but hey this was a real goood week! SO yeah as you know we were on the radio this week hahah that was super funnn! If you couldn't understand everything...we were talking about the capilla abierta that we were having the next day!! SO yeah Saturday we opened the doors of the church to the public (not like there not always open to the public..but you get it) and basically it was so fun and cool. We gave tours of the chapel and basically it would be so fun to be a missionary at temple square. but nothin beat neuquen argentina, so I'm not complaining. Also this week, I read in preach my gospel about one of the ways to find new investigators (because this is something we obvi need) is to teach them the restoration and then ask for references. SOO I busted out the lil wooden blocks the awesome mr gru made me and we went and taught all the members and it wasa success and preach my gospel doesnt lie cause we got a lota sweet referencias and stuff. But yeaaah also we are focusing on the BOM this week with our investigators, less actives and members because as joe smith once said, this is the way for a man to get closer to teh Lord! So we are doing this! I am striving to be a good example and trainer to my lil comp! She is progressing so nicely hehe but she is great and obvi we have our differences but I pray to see the good in her and it is workinnn! Well fam I'm kinda outa time but all is well here in Limay!! I am happy and this week is going to be a good one and I know miracles will be seen! Oh yeah and I think Marisol sent you guys a vid on facebook haha??

Have a happy week everyone!! BAILLLS cant believe you are graduating on Wednesday! Like woaaah feels like just yesterday I was changing your diapers you lil stinker!! sO EXCITED FOR YOU!! Best day ever is getting out of SPHS. so enjoy it!

and Blake and Chelsea I'm dying over your honeymooon pics omg sooo dreamy and fun! Love you two!!!

Love, Hermana Farrow


these pics are the whole group at the capilla abierta

and a lil gal in my ward that was so happy to put my name tag on hehe

me and the great hna rementeria!! we had an open chapel things and it was open to the public so it was cool. this is us selling our products lol

No comments:

Post a Comment