Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Father's Day!

just a nice lil selfie for you all. que disfruten! loooove and peace



me and my lil compppp! just drinking some malta with some mate straws and we ate lunch one day on top of a playground. we are funnn!!

June 22, 2015

HEYYY fam hows it going! Hey happy fathers day shout out to the one and only KEVLAR!!! sure love you pops! Hope you just had the happiest day evs. Seeing all those jet ski pics made me so happy /sad haha looks like you guys are just soakin up the summer sun and having a blast! Oh and hey nanny and bompa!! I got your package this week! thank you oh so much! the chocolate berries were so delish and I'm wearing the skirt and shirt you got for me!  So THANK YOU!

Not too much happened this week! Me and my companion, Hna Terry are getting along super well..we probs have a lil too much fun haha but we get the work done. Since her area closed, we now are working in 2 areas another old one and mine) so it's like extra big and it's a lil crazzzy managing all these people in both area but its all good! We are beginning to plan better each day so we can work better and use our time more wisely. We are in the process of finding investigators. we have so many potentials but just none that are progressing. But we are workin and workin and I know miracles will follow. We see miracles and lil tender mercies on the daily when we strive to do the Lords will. God is so good and I am learning that I am only happy when I choose to follow His will and trust in Him, even when it seems scary or something that I totes don't want to say or do. But ya know what, when you follow Him, everything just turns out so great and even better than you can imagine! Guys I love my mission. It really is a roller coaster of ups and downs and really is the most emotionally trying thing I've ever been through, But I am becoming a changed person and I beginning to truly understand my Savior. I know He understands me and I can't begin to put into words the way I feel about His love and perfect example He has atoned for me and each one of us. Turn to Him when you are feeling down. He is the fountain of truth and peace. The only true happiness comes from following the example of the Savior and living His gospel. Not just knowing His gospel, but living it. I love the experiences I am having each day, the people I am meeting, and the memories I am making. Wow that sounded so gay haha but its so true. We have the craziest things that happen to us each day. Like drunk guys that come up to us on the streets and call us baby and want us to teach them English hahaha. I'm doing great here in the Tina. I sure miss my fam! I love you all so much. Don't ever forget how special you are to your Heavenly Father! He loves you so much! Hope you have a fantastic week. les amo muchooo!

con amor, Hermanita Farrow

No comments:

Post a Comment