Monday, April 13, 2015

Family!!!!!

April 13, 2015

Oh how I love you all tons. What a fun week you all had with the cousins and now Blakey home! So happy for yall. Well this week was a goood one! I am learning so much each day.  It actually is quite shocking to me of what a different person I am becoming. Not in a weird way, don't worry. I am just really really trying to do my best each day and trying to turn to my Savior in each moment. It is amazing to see the miracles that are put in my path each day as I strive to be obedient to the mission rules and a consecrated missionary. I really like my new area of Limay! The ward members are so so sweet and were so welcoming yesterday at church. We have a lot of new potential investigators from contacting this week! Also I am in a trio now so this will be different but a good change. Has to be for some reason right? It will be good! I love you all so much my dearest family. You are constantly in my prayers. Make it a good week okay!

Go read Romans 8:18.

Hey mom and dad, thank you for allowing me to have this opportunity to serve. It is definitely the hardest thing I have ever done. The mission is full of ups and downs. There have been moments in my mission when I have felt so alone and so down, but also the moments of complete opposite, the happiest most joyful of times. Times when I have felt literally so close to my Father in Heaven and Savior and these moments make up for the bad. So with that, voy a seguir adelante porque yo no puedo imaginar las bediciones que van a venir! La quiero familia. every single one of you!

Love,
Hermana Farrow

No comments:

Post a Comment